Friday, January 21, 2011

1st card COMPLETE! Hurray!

Hurray! 
I love owls.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE owls!  In fact, my daughter's 1st birthday party is OWL themed.  So, I had to buy this stamp for her upcoming invitations...

Actually, that's what got me going on this whole card thing.  In the past, I've always been a big paper crafter, huge scrapbooker in college.  I remember lots and lots of nights sitting on the floor of my sorority house bedroom scrapping away.  Fast forward almost 10 years (yikes!) and here I am, crafting at my kitchen table while my 2 little ones sleep!  I don't have much time and I always get interrupted so it took me a few days to get this one together!

Now that it's all put together, I'm actually pretty happy with how this turned out.  I wanted this card to be multi-purpose as I am planning to donate some cards for son's school auction.
TFL!

Hero Arts, Sweet Owls & Happy Day Animals, Doodlebug Buttons, Copic Markers

No comments: