Sunday, May 29, 2011

Computer Card

I love digikits!  I know I've said it before and I'll say it again!  I LOVE Digikits!  

The Hero Arts kit From the Desk Of... at 2peas is no exception!  

I love ALL of the images in this digikit.  I love the retro feel.  I love the versatility.  I love that I can use these images to make manly cards!  In fact, I used the globe to make an anniversary card for my husband and then this computer I have a few ideas for!  


Anyways, here's the father's day card that I created for my father-in-law and the CARDS blog challenge.  Pretty simple, nothing frilly.  I hope it's manly.  I think it is.  I love this patterned paper from October Afternoon.  I actually bought the paper for the reverse pattern, but I find myself pulling for this side more and more lately.  

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Totally cute. Love the colors

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Heather I LOVE your card! My dad works at Google so he's on the computer ALLLL DAY and I think this would be the perfect card for him. Thanks for playing along with the CARDS challenge!

suzARTe said...

I love this card.This funky computer image is just pperfect for a fathers day card