Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scooter Farewell

One of my coworkers is starting a new job, long story short: not by choice, but as result of  business needs demand her skills elsewhere.  Needless to say, she's not thrilled that she has to change jobs and her good-bye party is tomorrow! 

I looked through all of my stamps and after much deliberation, I decided to start with the Paper Smooches sentiment "just roll with it" from Spiffy Scooters.  One of the many, many reasons why I love Paper Smooches is because the sentiments are so unique and genuine!  I love how they tie the images in with the card too!
  

 I paired the scooter with some yummy paper and a whole lot of paper piecing :)


I also used one of the July Design Drafts sketches for the Paper Smooches sparks challenge. 
Details for the July Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge can be found HERE!

 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments:

*Alison* said...

I really love how you used the patterned paper.. :) good luck with the Spark Challenge :) HUGS

Lisa Lara said...

Love your layout. Congratulations on being featured on Paper Smooches today!