Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shell-ebrate Goodtimes

I've been setting all sorts of goals for myself recently and one I'm pulling back is to really try and use all of my stamps in the sets that I purchase, and perhaps even use them more than once!  It's a biggie.  

So, I pulled out a set that I absolutely love- Paper Smooches Party Posse.  OMGeeeee!  I love this stamp set.  It's gotta be in my Top 5.  
I also used Paper Smooches Geo-Graphic to create the hexagon background.  
It's pink and girly and all the things that make me happy.  Sigh.  So happy.  

Thanks for stopping by!  

Can't wait to share more this week...  Yes, I have MORE! 


2 comments:

Jamie said...

This is a cute card!

Winnie said...

He is darling. I love that you paper pieced him and with fun paper! Love the background. This does make you smile! Looking forward to seeing what you make during the class!