Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ooh La La

Hi friends!  

How's your week going?  My daughter's 3rd birthday is this upcoming Monday, April 8th and her party is this weekend so I've been a little busy getting ready for it!  I just can't believe she's going to be 3!  Wow, time flies!  

Alright- to the card.  I'm sharing my card using the Avery Elle stamp set Rounded Diamonds.  
 
I used the dies to die cut New Moon cardstock and popped it up on foam adhesive, but not until after I stamped the background pattern on it.  Then I used the stamp set that I haven't been able to peel off my acrylic blocks because I love it so much, Petals & Stems, to stamp the flower and leaves.  The sentiment is from Bonjour.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I can see why they don't come off your blocks! Great card with wonderful color. Fun sentiment too. Happy birthday to your little one, and enjoy the birthday party--3 is such a fun age. Bev

Taheerah said...

Lovely card Heather - the colour scheme, layout and sentiment make this all so chic!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that it's so graphic and yet sweet and pretty, and love the enamel dot!