Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Go-to-Gal Designer Challenge: The Craft’s Meow

*****This is my 2nd post of the day.  For my Fresh Squeezed Stamps Release post, scroll down or click HERE.*****
 
Hello!  It's time for a Go-to Gal Designer Challenge!  

These Designer Challenges allow the Go-to Gals time to play with our stamps really just for fun, but we all use the same manufacturer.  Today, the Go-to Gals, myself included (eek!) are using stamps from  The Craft’s Meow.  

For my card, I used Typically Teen.  I love the graphic boldness to this set but it really has a bit of everything - even paint splatter and watercolor brush marks!  
So for my card, I pulled out a bunch of my favorite images and layered them to create something a little edgy and very teen/masculine. 
 

Thanks for stopping by my blog but before you go completely, make sure you head over to the other Go-to Gal's blogs to see what they came up with. 

Have a great day!


16 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Awesome!!! Very cool!!

Marianne said...

Wow, love the CAS design!

Lindsay said...

Soo cool Heather! LOVE those colors!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Heather, this is simply marvelous!!! CAS at its very best! I love your color choices. Thank you soooo much!!! xx

Gina said...

I love this set and the card you made with it.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Perfect teen card, LOVE it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cool card! I love how you layered the stamps and I especially love the splatter stamp

Barbara said...

Very cool card , love way you just pulled it all together!

Amy Kolling said...

Ok, I LOVE this card! I have this set and need a teen card for this weekend......thanks for helping me with it! (it's going to be a busy weekend!)

Anonymous said...

Fab card. TFS.

Anonymous said...

This is me before I was here: :)
This is me now: :) :) :) :) !!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is me before I was here: :)
This is me now: :) :) :) :) !!!!!

Lagene said...

Love the layered stamping!

Unknown said...

This set is defiantly going on my list, I love how you layered them to achieve this look, brill!!!

Shannon J said...

Perfect for the oh so hard to create teenage boy card! Love it a ton!