Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mama Elephant August Guest Designer, Day 1


Hi everyone! 

I’m so excited to be on the Mama Elephant blog today as the August guest designer.  I absolutely adore Mama Elephant stamps so this is an absolute treat! 

The first card made uses Message Bands. 
I struggle using patterned paper sometimes and am always looking for stamps that will allow me to incorporate it in a card or project.  Message Bands is the perfect stamp for this!  This would look equally cool with stamping below it too!

Next up is a card using the new Foodie stamp set.
That little cupcake had me at hello and the matching sentiment is just so perfect!  I stamped the cupcakes along the top and bottom of the card and then the sentiment in the middle.  I also pulled out that little heart, which is seriously the perfect little heart, and stamped it repeatedly along the bottom of the sentiment.  

Thank you so much for  stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Lorraine Marasigan said...

These cards are great! Really love how you used the patterned paper.

Shannon J said...

I'm in love with both! Can't say enough how awesome your cards are!

Jingle said...

I absolutely LOVE these!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fan-freakin-tastic. I love these creations!

Torrie said...

I love your cards! You showcase the stamps so well!