Monday, August 26, 2013

Neat & Tangled Birthday Bash

It's Neat & Tangled 1st birthday and Danielle is having quite the birthday bash party!  I love it!  
Today, I'm crashing the party with this card! I love the bird from Swirly Twirly Tags and the sentiment and banner from  Party Dots so much.  So, I put them together and created this fun card.  I actually die cut the stars from vellum and colored them with Gelatos.  The border is from On the Strip

Thanks Danielle for letting me crash your party!

2 comments:

Shannon J said...

Guess what? I love it! Big surprise, huh?!! My fave part is the gelato coloured vellum stars - they give just the perfect subtle texture! Who am I kidding though - I can't pick a fave - the whole card is awesome :)

~amy~ said...

so sweet...love those colored stars!