Friday, August 23, 2013

So Happy

Popping in today to share a Just For Fun card.  Well, actually, this card does have a purpose and is already signed and sealed and washi taped to a wedding present ready to be delivered.   
I created this card using Papertrey Ink's Mini Blooms set to create the focal point of the card.  I trimmed it down and tied a ribbon around it.  Before adhering it to the cardbase, I stamped a border stamp from Neat & Tangled's On the Strip onto the cardbase.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  I'm off to a wedding this weekend. :)

5 comments:

Jingle said...

This is just stunning!

~amy~ said...

so pretty...the added N&T border makes everything POP

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love all the gray!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super love!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite part, honestly, is the sentiment. Its simplicity makes it seem more spontaneous and heartfelt than most greeting-card messages. But the design is lovely as well! I love that you managed to make gray look sophisticated and cheerful at the same time.

Kollabora, the online crafting and DIY community I'm part of, just added a papercraft section and is looking for some inspiration for making stationery by hand. I'd love to see you and your work over there! Come check us out sometime.