Thursday, March 5, 2015

#TBT - Avery Elle Thanks a Bunch

Hey, hey, hey!  It's TBT day (throw back Thursday) on the Avery Elle blog and today we're playing with Thanks a Bunch!
I love this set so much.  The bouquet is just gorgeous! 

I stamped the bouquet arrangement on a piece of card stock and then added a dotted border down the side.  Behind it, I nested a strip from the new Happy Collection 6x6 patterned paper.  The sentiment is from Simply Said Love.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to head to the Avery Elle blog too!

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Love how it goes off the panel!

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

Kristie Goulet said...

So beautiful!

Shirley said...

Heather,
I have this stamp set, but really haven't used that much. I'll need to get it out and make some more cards/treats. I like how you added your side panel to match the flowers...neat card!

jany-b said...

Heather, this card is stunning.
How did you add the dotted border? Is it stamped or did you use a die?
Thanks for your inspiration.