Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Amazing

Hello! No joke (it's April Fools!) but I'm here a day early with my weekly Avery Elle project! 
Today, I'm playing with the new Avery Elle Amazing stamp set.  
I love how this set can be used for just about anything! 


First I heat embossed the sentiment in gold and then I used Fabulous Florals to frame the sentiment. I also added a few sequins because sequins work for everything! 


Next I heat embossed the sentiment again on the circle tag.  Then I stamped the Fabulous Florals flowers on the card base.  Once I secured my tag, I then added some die cut flowers to the top and of course some sequins! 

That's it from me today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments:

Jingle said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Heather.

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Especially love how the flowers frame the card on the second one!