Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tweet Tweet

I hope you're having a tweet day so far! I've got 2 cards to share today using a new Avery Elle stamp set, Tweet Tweet.  

To create this card, I used the Tweet Tweet stamp set and stamped a bunch of the images.  Once I had everyone colored in, I die cut them out with the coordinating Tweet Tweet dies.   Then, I die cut a Wonky Stitches panel, which I adhered to a card base, and then added my die cut images to create a cute scene!

On this card, I stamped, colored and die cut the Tweet Tweet images again.  Then, I created a frame using two of the Double Pierced Rectangle dies.   The sentiment on this card is from Little Minds

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!


5 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Oh this tweet set is on my wish list! Both cards are adorable but I LOVE the layout on the second with the frame! ♥♥♥

Miriam Prantner said...

Such cute birds! I love the coloring!

Joan said...

Your cards are adorable. Love the colors and stitching on that die. These stamps will definitely go on my wishlist.

Paulette S said...

These are so CUTE, Heather! I always love your clean and crisp style. I need a good exotic bird stamp set. I was a breeder for 8-9 years and I know a few bird ladies and this would be perfect, to make cards for them personally and for them to give on birhtdays and such.
Paulette S.
http://paulettesprettypapercrafts dot wordpress dot com

ART JUNKIE said...

A great set for every holiday need. Shannon