Thursday, October 8, 2015

Shaker Snow Globe

Only 78 more sleeps until Christmas.  That's just crazy, right!  I'm sharing a project that's also on the Avery Elle blog today!

 
I used the new Avery Elle Snow Globe stamp set and dies to create a cute shaker card.  I love how this globe is large enough to fit just about anything.  Also, have you see the dies  that there’s an attachment that can turn the globe into a tag?!  Genius! 

Instructions:
  1. Stamp globe and elements, die cut with shaker inner.  Additionally, die cut globe again from white cardstock and also transparency material.  I use this kind – it’s my favorite!
  2. Ink blend background on solid layer of the globe.  On the front layer, I used a coordinating Copic marker so I didn’t have to mask the edges.
  3. Adhere the top layer to the transparency, trim foam tape to create shaker depth.
  4. Add sequins – I’m loving Lucy’s sequins!
  5. Die cut patterned paper and scalloped layer, add to card base and assemble card.


Supplies:

1 comment:

TK said...

Adorable. I just love a good snow globe!